Friday, November 20, 2009

Almost Turkey Day

With Thanksgiving less than a week away, I was searching email cards. On this journey I came across some pics that made me chuckle and thought I would share.

First off, if you need something to wear you can make a fashion statement with this Turkey Hat for you or or your loved one.





Don't want to leave your dog or cat out of the fun? Try this!











Sarah, still wish you won, but no Turkey Pardon will be better.






The best ever Thanksgiving show made for TV has to be WKRP. You can catch the whole eposidoe on Hulu. Warning-you will laugh and may laugh a body part off.

www.hulu.com/watch/322/wkrp-in-cincinnati-turkeys-away

3 comments:

  1. I love that episode of WKRP! That was one of my favorite shows, when it was on. I remember watching it on my little TV with rabbit ears. No fancy cable out where we lived - so we only got 5 channels :)

    I wish they'd done an interview with the maniacal looking guy off-ing the turkeys behind Governor Palin in that clip. He HAD to know they were getting him on film while she was talking. .... still funny, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CWN, Great minds think alike. I posted the Doggie & Cat Polgrims hugging on my blog, before I saw yours. I remember the Turkey Drop, that was HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paladin- He had to know. Talk about a setup

    AB- Great minds do think alike, but I lost my mind along time ago.

    ReplyDelete