Thursday, September 10, 2009

And this helps animals how?

I learned quickly in my line of work to stay away from over the top animal rights groups.
Why you ask? Basically because at this point in life I have not lost my mind completely.

Dear PETA, Please explain how this advertisement helps anything. Disregard that because I think if I open myself up to read your answer it will kill to many brain cells. I never thought you would top the stupidity of the milk gone wild protest, but congratulations you have done it. Way to go!

P.S. Pam you look fantastic as always but run away, run away, from this !!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah. PETA hasn't learned the lesson that extremist messages don't win converts. They may get all the other nutbags worked up and giddy, but they don't really attract anyone "normal" to their point of view.

    Which is fine, as far as I'm concerned. I'd much rather PETA broadcast their stupidity as often and as widely as possible. I wish they had their own TV station where they could beam their ridiculous messages out 24/7. When your opponent in an argument is an idiot, it's best to give them every opportunity to show it.

    BTW, that vid has to be from a while back. I've seen Pam recently, and she seems to have slammed face first into a bargain plastic surgery sale. Way too much work done - She didn't Michael Jackson or anything, but it's close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man were you right. Looked up some pics. Leave it to surgeons to mess up a good thing.

    ReplyDelete