Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good Old Shoot Out Movie

Not many people I know enjoyed the Boondock Saints the way I did. I have been looking forward to second one and got to see it this weekend. It picks up in Ireland where the MacManus family is tricked into coming back to Boston over the brutal killing of a priest. It is a mindless movie with lots shoot em up fun.








As much as I was looking forward to the MacManus Brothers coming back for revenge, Julie Benz steals the movie as Special Agent Eunice Bloom.







4 comments:

  1. Hi CWN, I saw the flick friday myself! It was really great, and I agree, Julie was great in it. There was lots of shoot em up fun.
    I like the trailers too. I'm glad you got to be entertained too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AB.
    Glad to hear you liked the movie. Everyone else I talk to thinks I am crazy for saying I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to find a more discerning bunch of people to hang around with....hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the movie is GREAT fun. and anyone who thinks otherwise...well, i will only say DING DONG!

    ReplyDelete