Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Food at Southern Recipes Cafe

This weekend I had chance to try the Southern Recipes Cafe in Richardson Texas. It has basic decor with great tasting Home Cooking. I had the Chicken Fried Steak which was one of the best I have ever eaten in the area for only $7.49. It came with 2 vegetables, salad , and a roll. I Highly recommend this cafe and such a great treat to get away from all the chain restaurants, which all taste the same to me. The chains seem to make the meal overly salty and a grainy, chewy, cheap meat.
Southern Recipes Cafe puts them all to shame with a delicious meal.
This was my meal of Chicken Fried Steak, mash potatoes and Fried Okra. Really was enough to share, but it was so good I had to eat it all.

2 comments:

  1. That looks Damned Good! I told the Mrs. about this place and we're definitely gonna check it out when we're down that way.

    ReplyDelete