Sunday, June 20, 2010

Survived but scared the you now what out of me



I never had to be in ICU until this weekend. They were very nice but I never want to have to go again. Last thing I remember I was walking down the stairs at my apartment. Next thing I know I am waking up strapped down to a bed in a hospital like this guy.
Apparently I fell down the stairs and landed on my head. I am bruised and cut up but somehow I did not break anything. I was so luckily because a man got my phone out of my pocket and called every number in it until he got my mom. If he did not come by and call 911 I would have probably died. My head is still in a pretty good fog and I am sore but at least I am out of the hospital
For all of you who called thanks for caring. I took a pretty good blow but I am still in this game we call life.


3 comments:

  1. OMG, CWN, I am sorry to read this.
    God Bless and please take care of yourself.

    Stairs are the most awful, dangerous thing.
    I wish I could move and not have to walk up & down to bedrooms/basement.

    I hope you don't have any long lasting, bad effects.
    Take it easy and rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting you a helmet and training wheels for your birthday. Seriously... at least when I fall down I jump up really fast to make sure no one saw me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AB- Thanks. I was lucky and just bruised up and sore. Moving in two a new place soon and at least it is on the first floor.

    P- I think you should buy me a Hockey Goalie setup.

    ReplyDelete