Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grampa's Catfish House

STILL EATING HALE AND HEARTY


I made it to another local favorite tonight to try some farm-raised Arkansas Catfish at Grampa’s Catfish House. Fantastic. Pictured is a large order. If you can believe it they have an all you can eat for a few dollars more. I did not think anyone could eat more than was served to me, but tables all around me were ordering more. This was enough for me to split with someone, but I am proud to say I was able to eat all the fish and then roll myself out the door. The staff was extra nice with a home town feel, but I did get some looks when the food came to me and I took a picture. I think they thought I was some crazy guy and hey, they may be right







2 comments:

  1. HA! The picture thing takes getting used to.

    J just rolls her eyes at me when I take pictures of food in Cafes and Diners, when we're out and about. I got over being self-conscious about it long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I got some strange looks. At the BQ place I was not spotted taking it because I was in a booth, but not this time.

    At least you have J with you to balance things out. I was alone and right after I took the picture the manager came over and asked me if everything was ok?

    It is fun to do and yet feels odd at the same time.

    ReplyDelete