Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Calls


As the summer break starts, I cannot help but worry about all the bogus complaints that are going to start. I do not know if it is because of the heat or people do not pay attention to what they are looking at, but summer and Animal Control equals headache. The department I work for has a policy to run all calls received. When this complaint started, I was at this location almost everyday last summer. The thing is, nothing was wrong. The reporting party kept calling in saying the horses were starving and they never had any food. I guess the all you can eat haystack hovering above the horses is not enough to eat. They had a hay supply like this everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I can't wait either.

    Bad news: Supposed to be near 100 this week.

    Good news: The HATCAM is up and running! :)

    I used it today, and I should have video online sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking foward to the HATCAM!

    ReplyDelete