Sunday, August 2, 2009

Movie Weekend

With a few days off I had planned a few activities. For one reason or another I did none of them. I made it a movie marathon weekend. I did not choose wisely.


The Killing Room
The best of all the movies I watched. Slow start, but the best surprise ending I have seen in a longtime.


12 Rounds
Brought to us by WWE. I should have known better.Only made ten minutes of this one before turning off.

Fast and Furious.
Loads of fun. Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. No need to have your mind on for this movie , but I did enjoy it. Loads of muscle cars and unbelievable car chases.


Angel of Death
Fooled by the cover. Made about twenty minutes of this one before turning off.

Push
Not sure how or why I watched all of this one.


Knowing
Seriously, what was I thinking when I got this one?


Midnight Movie
With this one I was wishing for a fun B movie. I was wrong.

I conclude I need to stay out of blockbuster for awhile and get a life.

3 comments:

  1. Now I can mark these off my list.... thanks for taking one for the team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the Killing Room at home. Not expecting much.

    ReplyDelete